A 6-month program for 30 startups & SMEs from Greece, Slovenia and Spain
The 6-month acceleration initiative aims to empower small or early-stage sustainable cultural tourism businesses in Greece, Spain, or Slovenia to scale up and thrive in an ever-evolving market. The CDTA Program will select 30 innovative teams to participate in a journey of growth and learning, starting in January 2024. Emphasizing new business models, digitalization, technology, and sustainability through the Earth-Centered Design Methodology, the program promises to equip participants with the necessary competencies to flourish in the sustainable cultural tourism industry.
What the Programm Offers:
- Six transnational workshops for cross-border insights and collaboration
- Five hours of individual mentoring on sustainability business modeling
- Access to industry experts for personalized guidance and advice
- Thematic courses and webinars by partner organizations
- Networking opportunities for best practice sharing
The deadline for application submission has passed and application form is CLOSED. 30 teams from Greece, Spain and Slovenia have been selected and have started the process.
Program Timeline & Support Stages:
The CulturalDeTour Accelerator Program offers an unparalleled opportunity for sustainable cultural tourism businesses to gain valuable insights, develop critical skills, and form strategic partnerships. Together, let's revolutionize the future of cultural tourism.
- Outreach & Selection: September 2023
- Application period: September 2023 - November 19, 2023
- Selection of 30 companies
- Announcement to the applicants: mid-December, 2023
- Launch of the CDT Acceleration Program: January 2024
- End of the CDT Acceleration Program: June 2024